After getting pregnant, women have to change their daily lifestyle, eating habits and routine. A woman can’t consume any foods during pregnancy. She has to take care of her eating habits. In this situation, mother and baby both need extra protein, nutrients and vitamins. So, it is better to go with a diet chart that is prescribed by experts. Here, we are going to tell food chart and 5 essential nutrients for a healthy pregnancy.
Let’s Know About Food Chart for a Pregnant Woman!
Usually, a pregnant woman must take healthy foods rather than an unhealthy one. Healthy foods are so beneficial for mothers and babies. Here are some items that should be adopted during pregnancy:
1) Some Dairy Items
It is essential to intake extra protein and nutrients during pregnancy. Some dairy items should be obtained by a pregnant woman because:
- Dairy items are the perfect choice for calcium, vitamin B, phosphorus, zinc and magnesium.
- It also involves high-quality protein such as casein and whey.
- Yogurt is the best source of calcium and it also helps to improve the digestion system.
- Other dairy products like cheese, milk etc is so beneficial during pregnancy.
2) Meat & Proteins
Lean meat and proteins are helpful to provide iron, vitamin B and Choline in higher amounts.
3) Fruits & Vegetables
Undoubtedly, fruits and green vegetables are the perfect items for a healthy pregnancy because:
- Fruits contain lots of fibre, vitamins, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Vegetables (especially green veggies) are too healthy for a baby during pregnancy.
- You can use fruits as prescribed by doctors.
4) Plenty of Water
Water is an important aspect for pregnant women. It is essential to intake water inappropriate manner because:
- Water helps to keep you hydrated every time.
- Water helps to prevent dehydration.
- It also helps to escape from digestion related problems.
- Even, water is so beneficial to decrease the cause of urinary tract infections.
5) Other Items: -
- Whole grains
- Dry fruits
- Liver oil of fish
5 Necessary Nutrients for a Healthy Pregnancy!
During pregnancy, nutrients and vitamins are essential for women. Here are 5 necessary nutrients for a healthy pregnancy:
1) Folic Acid-
- A folic acid is a synthetic form of Folate which is the best source of B vitamins.
- It also helps to escape from neural tube defects and other malformation of the spinal cord and brain.
- As per the study, it also reduces the chance of premature birth.
- Citrus fruits, peas, dried beans and leafy green veggies are good sources of folic acid.
- Calcium is important for strong bones and teeth.
- It also helps to improve your muscular, circulatory and nervous systems.
- Broccoli, kale, milk, juices, breakfast cereals and dairy products include calcium.
- It is important to prevent iron deficiency anaemia.
- Iron is best to formulate haemoglobin in the body.
- It also helps to supply oxygen to the baby.
- Poultry, fish, lean red meat, beans and vegetables are best to get Iron.
- Protein is essential for the development of the baby.
- It is essential to intake 71 grams of protein per day.
- One can get protein through poultry, fish, lean meat, eggs, nuts, seeds, beans and other soy products.
5) Vitamin D-
- It helps to improve the strength of bones.
- It is also useful for the teeth of a baby.
- Salmon (fatty fish), fortified milk and orange juices are the best source of vitamin D.
If you have any concerns related to pregnancy then you can search for top IVF centres in India. At IVF, you can also discuss other pregnancy-related queries such as surrogacy cost in India, pregnancy diet plan etc. You can also contact a fertility specialist in Bangalore.
- Importance Of Endometrial Thickness During Pregnancy
- How Much Does IVF Treatment Cost In Bangalore?
- How To Improve Egg Quality For IVF Naturally?