If you are trying to conceive a baby then you have to take care of several things. Usually, pregnancy takes time and you may have to wait for a longer time. Getting pregnant depends on the fertility level of both males and females. But, you can easily increase the chances of conceiving a baby along with fertility level. Here are 5 useful tips that can help you to get pregnant faster:
1) Go with a Preconception Checkups
If you are trying to conceive a baby or getting pregnant then it is essential to have a preconception check-up. It will help your doctor to examine the internal problem and can provide better medications. You must ask your doctor to take folic acid, prenatal vitamins, etc. During the check-up, the doctor will perform:
- Urine test
- Physical test
- Blood pressure reading
- PAP test
- Pelvic test
- Weight check-up
2) Know about Your Menstrual Cycle
Your menstrual cycle plays an important role in conceiving a baby. Ovulation is known as the best period to get pregnant faster. That is why; it is important to know your menstrual cycle because:
- Before 4 to 5 days of the menstrual cycle, the chances of getting pregnant are higher.
- However, you can also do intercourse within 5 days after the completion of the menstrual cycle. It helps to get pregnant faster.
- Keep remember your cycle and do sex at a suitable time to conceive a baby easily.
- While doing intercourse, it is essential not to use any birth control like condoms, pills, etc. However, you can also contact the IVF clinic in Bangalore for better assistance.
3) Don’t need to go with positions
Many people think that the best positions are essential for getting pregnant. But, it is not right! According to the study, sexual positions do not play any role in getting pregnant and:
- There is no scientific proof for the best positions during intercourse.
- You should stay in bed just after having intercourse.
- Do not sit or stand for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- It is not essential to fly your legs in the air for getting pregnant.
- You should avoid the bathroom after having sex for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If you are unable to get pregnant after trying many times then visit the test tube baby centre. Here, you will get better guidance.
4) Don’t need to overdo
If you are trying to get pregnant then it is not important to have intercourse on a daily basis. As per the study, sex will not increase the chances of getting pregnant. The quality and quantity of eggs and sperm will decide your pregnancy. So, maintain the quality of sperm and:
- Avoid wearing tight and fit clothing because it may harm sperm count.
- Your sperm can survive for around 5 days inside the body of a woman. So, it is not important to have sex daily basis.
- Some studies claim that you can do sex daily. In such a situation, it is better to take advice from your doctor at any fertility clinic.
5) Focus on Health Diet
It is an important thing to focus on your diet. If you want to get pregnant then avoid the consumption of unhealthy foods. Use healthy foods in your routine like eggs, vitamins, folic acids, green veggies, fruits, etc. In case you have pregnancy issues, you can consider visiting a clinic and know the IVF treatment cost in India.
Getting pregnant is not a tough task if you have the best quality of sperm and embryo. Both males and females have to take care of their daily lifestyle to increase the chance of pregnancy.
- Fertility Options - Types, Treatments and Costs
- Can I Get Pregnant Naturally – Sex During Fertility Window
- Best Sleeping Positions During Pregnancy
- Top 5 Factors Affecting IVF Success Rate