If you are going to conceive a baby, it is important to have sex on the right time. In other words, it is crucial for you to know about your fertile window. Because it helps you know the right time to have sex. In this way, you can get a higher chance of getting pregnant. Through the menstrual cycle, women can understand their fertile window. First of all, it is essential to know how many days between periods?
Usually, the average days of the menstrual cycle are 28 days. In other words, there are 28 days between your period’s first day and the first day of the next period. According to the study, 4 to 5 days of the menstrual cycle is the best time for having sex and being pregnant. At this time, making intimate physical relationships increases your chances of being pregnant. Otherwise, you may have to wait for a longer time to conceive a baby.
When will Conception be completed?
Generally, conception can be done at the time of fertilisation. It means when sperm is mixed with the egg and transformed into an embryo. After 4 to 6 days, the embryo travels to the uterus through the fallopian tube. After that, the embryo starts to grow in the uterus. It is a situation where conception takes place. However, you can perform a pregnancy test after two weeks of ovulation. For a successful and natural conception, here are some important things to know:
- Fallopian tubes should be unblocked so that the embryo can easily travel to the uterus.
- Also, the uterus should be free from any blockages.
- It is essential to have healthy sperm with proper motility.
- Ovaries should produce eggs regularly.
How to Determine Your Fertile Window?
To get pregnant, women should understand their fertile window. It is important to know the days of ovulation for information about the fertile window. First of all, you have to know the duration of your menstrual cycle. In this regard, you should follow below steps:
- You have to find out the length of the menstrual cycle. In this regard, you should note the days from the first day of your period to the first day of your next period.
- Then subtract 14 days from the length of the menstrual cycle (days calculated between first periods to the next periods).
- In this way, you can calculate the ovulation period easily.
- During irregular menstrual cycles, it becomes difficult to identify the ovulation date. In such a situation, you should consult a fertility specialist for better guidance.
When Will You Be Fertile?
If you want to know when you are more fertile, firstly know about your ovulation date. Your fertile window completely depends upon your ovulation. According to the study, couples should do sex every two days during the fertile window of women. In case of infertility, it is better to visit fertility experts.
The menstrual cycle plays a vital role in conceiving a baby. Through the menstrual cycle, women can understand the fertile window. Hence, the fertile window can help women to know the ovulation period. In this way, you can have sex on the right time to increase the chances of getting pregnant.