We have seen a lot of content out there on the Internet teaching people tips to improve the quality of eggs. However, most of those tips are not that good for your body! In short, they are not natural, like the below listed tips that we have curated specially for you. The tips that we have presented are under the guidance of the best IVF doctors in Bangalore and a well known fertility clinic in India.
Natural Tips To Improve Egg Quality:
Before we begin with points, it’s important to understand that these tips are in general and some of the most common ones. For your specific situation, the approach can be quite different, and that’s why it’s always recommended to keep in regular touch with any of the good IVF doctors in Bangalore.
1. Manage Stress
- Stress doesn’t have direct relation with infertility, however, it can still impact the quality of the eggs in some or the other way. In the long run, this would directly take a toll at the functioning of the eggs.
- The normal ovulation may also get disturbed, as prolonged stress can secrete hormones like prolactin and cortisol.
- When you visit any of the top IVF doctors in Bangalore, they would also suggest you to control your stress. This is one of the little yet still significant tip that you must keep in mind, and apply to practice.
2. Eating Healthy is the Key!
- The consumption of nutritious foods improves general health, which includes contributing in the preservation of high-quality eggs and the enhancement of total fertility.
- Consume enough of whole grains, fresh veggies, fruits, leafy greens, and lean meats to maintain a healthy weight.
- Processed items, excessive salt & sugar, trans fats, along with refined carbohydrates, should be avoided at all costs.
3. Body Mass Index (BMI) Not To Be Ignored!
- Weight gain has been associated to decreased egg quality and fertility, possibly as a result of increased oxidative stress and altered mitochondrial activity in obese individuals.
- Obesity can also affect hormonal balance, resulting in ovulation being disrupted as a result of this. If you want to get pregnant, you should have a body mass index (BMI) of 18.5-24.9.
- For instance, a lady who is 5’6” and weighs between 115 and 154 pounds falls inside the normal BMI range.
- To get a more clear and good idea, refer to a good fertility clinic in India.
4. Say No To Nicotine!
- Cigarette smoking has been shown to permanently increase egg loss in the ovaries. Chemotherapeutic agents in cigarettes alter the DNA of a woman’s egg cells, making some of the eggs unfit for fertilisation.
- Remember, that the women are born with a set number of eggs right from their birth, and these start to decrease as age passes. So, something which is already in a limit, why to make it go down even more? Also, that too with the use of harmful man made chemicals!
5. Blood Flow
- Oxygen-rich blood supply to the ovaries is essential for good egg health.
- It’s important that you don’t stop drinking water regularly, otherwise you may get dehydrated, leading to loss of blood flow in the whole damn body!
- There are various Yoga poses and asana that you can give a shot to keep the flow of your blood in check! Some of the well known ones are child’s pose, lotus pose and so on.
6. Try Supplements
- See, we won’t force you into taking supplements, as not everyone is a fan of the idea of supplements, no matter how healthy they can prove to be!
- However, if you are one of those who is ready to invest in supplements, so as to ascertain the quality of the eggs, then you should definitely check out the following ones:
- Fish Oil
7. Freeze The Eggs!
- If you have plans to be a mother at some later stage of your life, then you can freeze your eggs in the same healthy state, and put a pause to your biological clock.
- With the passing of age, natural fertility may get affected, however, freezed eggs can remain the same.
We hope that you would have understood some of the most important tips that you should undertake to naturally improve the IVF eggs quality. If the content indeed helped you, then share the post with your friends, and remember, for further advices or deep knowledge on the subject of fertility, do consult a proper fertility clinic in India.