Infertile couples often have to go through distressing emotions like grieving a major loss somehow or the other. The grief can be deep and overwhelming sometimes. Infertility causes loss of dreams and hopes, loss of self-confidence, loss of control, loss of pregnancy, loss of privacy, and finally loss of a child.
These deprivations are real and no one can see except the couples who are going through it. Our psychological counselors know how it feels being isolated from social circle, family and friends and grieving alone. Couples also have complex problems related to social, biological, ethical, and financial issues. Patients don’t have to shy away from discussing these problems.
What to Expect in Psychological Counseling?
- The whole session will be completely focused on your personal needs and help you work on your selves.
- You may have different opinions and you can express your worries, vent anger, and grieve, and it is fully confidential. There is no one to judge you.
- You are not the only infertile couple who have been through unexpected and turbulent emotions. But they have expressed the same and we provided the solutions that are best for them.
- We can help you explore various treatment options as per your budget and your individual health.
- You can consult with someone who understands different emotions a childless couple goes through and various technologies that can help.
- We can suggest practical solutions to cope up with your stress of treatment and your health condition.